Mizunovilella as the leading wholesaler of Mizuno sporting products in the whole Iberic peninsula was launching a brand-new website, and were in clear need of a print campaign to announce it.
Mizunovilella also needed a fresh new look to appeal to its regional market for the launch of its new website. Being responsible for the entire print campaign, Meetai created a new visual language that engaged the customer with a maximum economy of media.
We had both qualitative and quantitative objectives to meet:
- Support and maintain the Mizuno’s international corporate image.
- Present a first-rate, recognizable image for the MizunoVillella regional brand.
- Represent the brand’s best qualities using innovative design ideas.
- Create positive buzz around the upcoming website launch, which was supported by athletes themselves.
- Position the brand among the top sport brands in the market and as the top in sales.
We focused intensely on combining the original corporate graphic elements with the branding and sales objectives. Integrating visuals into the website URL created a print campaign that was balanced, memorable and effective.